Concise Separations began a career in Drinking Water in 1991 with the introduction of the AN300 column made for US EPA Method 300.0. Since then we have introduced a variety of IC columns with increasing capacity, solvent compatibility and unique selectivity to help municipal agencies test the water they produce as well as the waste water they treat.
- Fast Analysis of the 7 Standard Anions (F, Cl, NO2, Br, NO3, PO3 & SO4)
- AN1SC- Solvent Compatible AN1
- AN2 & AN2-HC for even higher capacity for complicated samples
- AN300B for Oxyhalide analysis (EPA Method 300.1b)
- AN SDA for soda analysis, caramel coloring will not foul this column